OTR Reefer Teams Needed
Great Pay! Great Miles!
We pay on a graduated payscale - base of $0.42/mile.
More miles more pay.
Call Jesse for details ext 2443
Newer model equipment, good benefits.
**Guaranteed Pay 1st, 2 Weeks****
Must have Class A CDL
NOW OFFERING A LEASE PURCHASE PLAN FOR TEAMS!!
Contractor's base pay shall be $1.00 per mile for all miles, loaded and empty, which are dispatched by Carrier directly to and from loading or unloading points or Carrier's terminal. Mileage shall be determined by application of the Household Goods Bureau's Rand McNally Milemaker Program, which computes shortest distances between points.
1. Fuel Surcharge will be paid on all miles loaded and empty in the same manner as stated above on paid miles. Fuel surcharge will be calculated by the following method: Each week we will take the National Average Fuel Price minus base fuel rated at $1.35, divided by 6 miles per gallon.
1. Recruiting Bonus: For each driver referred to Decker Truck Line a referral bonus will be paid.
1. Multiple Stops/Pickups will be reimbursed at 100% of collected stop pay up to $60.00 per stop.
2. Unloading will be reimbursed at 100% of actual lumper expense with a valid lumper receipt.
3. Other billed Accessorial charges (i.e. reconsignment, detention, etc.) will be paid at 75%
1. Carrier will issue settlements each Friday All paperwork that is scanned into the system by 10pm on Saturday will be processed for settlement the following Friday. Settlement checks will be direct deposited or picked up at the corporate office. Fuel charges and advances up thru Friday at midnight are deducted each week.
2. Security and safety escrow- a deduction of $75.00 per unit each week will be made until a balance of $7500.00 is reached. For all non lease purchase Owner Operators a deduction of $100.00 per unit each week will be made until a balance of $1,000.00 is reached
3. Carrier will pay for trailer washouts at designated facilities. If the contractor uses another source for washout, the maximum reimbursement is $15.00.
1. Licensing and permit fees are approximately $2,100 per year. Decker Truck Line will furnish all plates and permits with the understanding that the contractor will be liable for the pro-rated cost of plates as a result of early termination.
2. Maintenance escrow of $200.00 will be deducted until a cap of $10,000 is reached.
3. Carrier handles all accounting and filing of quarterly fuel, mileage and road taxes for the contractor. These costs are deducted monthly from the settlements.
4. Contractor needs to provide a copy of the vehicle title and current 2290 form with the application. This is to prove ownership, legal right to lease and the Federal Highway Use Taxes are paid and current.
5. The carrier requires contractor to provide evidence of bobtail coverage. The carrier offers coverage at a cost that is deducted monthly from the settlement. Contractor can provide their own but must be DTL approved.
6. Physical Damage insurance is available at a cost that is deducted monthly from the settlement. Contractor can provide their own but must be DTL approved.
7. The carrier provides Cargo and Liability Insurance.
8. Workers' compensation insurance is not required for individual owner/operators who operate their own truck. Contractors who employ drivers must provide a certificate of insurance showing workers' compensation insurance coverage. Workers' compensation coverage is available, and this cost can be deducted from the settlement. Likewise, these contractors are responsible for their driver's pay and benefits.
9. Lease purchase contractors will be required to purchase OCC/ACC insurance which will be deducted weekly
10. The carrier makes the following insurance coverages available to owner/operators: Deductible buy back, occupational accident, major medical, life, disability, dental, vision.
1. All equipment must be clean and well maintained. It will be subject to a visual inspection (no faded paint; no unrepaired damage; no missing or modified equipment) as well as a complete Federal D.O.T. inspection. If tractor is older than 5 years or 600,000 miles recent photographs and a copy of a recent D.O.T. inspection is required.
2. Contractor must be able to legally scale a 45,000# payload pulling a company trailer (reefer or dry/van)
3. Tractor must be equipped with a sleeper berth and tractor fifth wheel height cannot exceed 47".
4. Carrier reserves the right to require photographs of the equipment as well as maintenance records for the past 90 days prior to the inspection of the equipment.
5. Carrier requires contractor to lease a Qualcomm mobile communication unit. There is no lease cost, but the initial installation fee is $100.00.
6. Once leased, all equipment will be subject to a 90-day inspection and an annual Federal D.O.T. inspection. Contractors will also need to provide quarterly maintenance records on their equipment.
1. Independent contractors may also take advantage of the following items:
- Accounting/Bookkeeping services
- Fueling and advances through our nationwide fuel card system
- Safety Award Programs, such as our "Million Mile Team"
- Transportation Fuel Reimbursement (National Diesel Average divided by 7 miles per gallon multiplied by number of miles, not to exceed 500 miles). This will be paid on the first settlement.
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/14174462/class-a-cdl-more-miles-more-pay.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 34777177 corpuschristi