Corpus Christi, Texas - Currently hiring Internal or Family Medicine Physician Hospitalist
Nicknamed the “Sparkling City by the Sea” Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around. Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing. Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach. The popular Laguna Madre Nature Trail for nature enthusiasts and bird-watchers is north of the city next to the convention center.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
This is your opportunity to be a part of a hospitalist system serving the Corpus Christi area. This 80 -bed full-service hospital offers comprehensive services for all states of woman’s life; home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and advanced diagnostic and imaging services. Work with a physician centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Join this 6 physician team of dedicated Hospitalists & focus your skills on elevating the team while delivering patient-centered, quality care
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the patient experience & core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment
- As a benefit to your role, develop into a Sound Physicians Partner by adopting our strong core values & take advantage of the many investments we make in our hospitalist colleagues
- Affiliated with Texas A&M University System Health Science Center- College of Medicine and houses a family practice and Emergency medicine residency program
- Open ICU, no procedures and only respond to codes for our team
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
Apply to this job on HospitalRecruiting.com | View all Hospitalist jobs in Texas
• Post ID: 34859377 corpuschristi